Trying to decide where your next adventure will take you?
It’s a tough choice, especially if you have limited time off from your full time job.
While we are NOT the most seasoned travelers out there, we do try to pick locations that speak to us. This usually means an alcohol mecca OR epic nature adventures, since we love to hike and earn our booze. You can read our about page to learn more about us and how we travel.
In our guides, we’ll tell you where we went, what to avoid and what we did while we are there.
At the end of the day, travel destinations are very personal and vary for each person.
When you are considering your options, try to figure out what type of vacation are you looking for and ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to be somewhere warm or cooler?
- Want to be in nature or in a city?
- Looking to explore via local booze (i.e. wine regions, beer meccas or liquor destinations)?
- How much time do you have?
- What is your financial situation like?
Once, you’ve narrowed those down, you can start to explore different places.
Explore by Country
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Search our complete site below: